Easter Bunny Photo Frame & Egg Holder DIY Paint Kit | Kids Art Craft Project | Custom Easter Gift | Spring Décor
Need a fun way to display those decorated Easter eggs your kids make at daycare, school, or with friends/family? (the ones that don't need to be refrigerated of course)
FYI: NO EGG INCLUDED with this kit.
Then this DIY paint kit is for you. Plus, in addition to being an egg holder, it's also a photo frame! It was designed (by me) to be very easy to paint! There is no need to stay inside the lines on this kit. The bow, inside of ears and paws are all separate pieces to paint.
BUT WARNING: Many of those separate pieces are small (under 0.5"), so this project is NOT suitable for younger children who still put things in their mouth or for anyone who has difficulty with small pieces.
- Size: Assembled size is approximately 6.5" tall x 3" wide x 2.25" deep
- Materials: Made from laser cut, high quality 1/8" MDF
- Holds standard size egg.
- Photo Size: hole for photo is narrow enough that a wallet size photo can be used, but depending on size of child's face a 4x6 also works. Photo of girl in main example pictured was cut from a 4x6 photo.
- Photo is taped to back of bunny's head using painters tape. Masking tape or duct tape would also work. Tape not included.
FELLOW LASER MAKERS: This is my original design. If you are interested in purchasing the digital file to make one yourself, please visit my Etsy store.
- Unfinished wood pieces only (no paint or supplies)
Kit with acrylic paint & supplies: Acrylic paint (based on choices below), plus wood glue, 3 makeup sponges, 1 small paint brush, and 1 chip brush. Acrylic paints provided are non-toxic.
- First start by choosing the base colors for the bunny.
- Grey, White, Pink: There will be enough Grey and White to paint the bunny either of these 2 colors.
- Brown, Black, White: There will be enough paint to paint the bunny any one of these 2 colors or create your own beautiful combination of colors.
- Then choose Bow Color:
- Light Blue, Purple, Yellow, Spring Green, or Pink.
Please be aware that wood naturally has defects. Not every board is the same. There may be knots, wood grain and natural imperfections in your wood.
- Please be advised all pieces are cut and engraved by a laser so they may have a slight burnt smell at first which will go away, and they also have browned edges due to being cut by a laser.
- All products are made to order right here in my little shop, so unfortunately I have a no return and no refund policy, but if you have a problem with your order please reach out to me within 48 hours of delivery.
- Please be advised colors may vary due to monitor and cell phone settings.
- Shipping note: This item is made to order. Allow extra time for your special item to ship.
- Once your item has been dropped off at the post office, the seller is no longer responsible for any damage, theft or missing packages. The buyer must contact the applicable shipping company to file a claim.
Adding product to your cart